Monday, December 2, 2019

30A - Final Reflection

Final Reflection

I learned so much in this class and every single assignment was memorable for me. Every assignment was different and made me think outside of the box and see things in different ways. I enjoyed learning new information and getting feedback from my classmates. The one thing I would have changed is realizing that i turned in the wrong url for a few if the first blog posts, this lowered my grade but I fixed my mistake and never turned in the wring one again. I will remember a lot from this class, including learning how to take the feedback from others and fix what I did wrong. I do believe that I have developed an entrepreneurial mindset and this will benefit me now and in the future. I really enjoyed taking this class and learning how to think like and be an entrepreneur.
Image result for think outside the box"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lexington, you did a great job on your final reflection. I agree that this class was very fun and made you think outside of the box. I also enjoyed how open it was to create your own ideas and working off the feedback we received from our peers. It was great reading about your ideas on gun violence throughout the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lexington! Once again great job with the assignment! I, too, learned so much throughout this experience in this class. This was super informative on how to pursue any entrepreneurial endeavors. You did a great job all semester and really showed a passion for your potential business. Keep going with that same passion and I'm sure you will be successful.

    ReplyDelete