Thursday, September 12, 2019

3A - Your Entrepreneurship Story

My Entrepreneurship Story 

This is one of the many stickers Camryn has created 

One of my best friends Camryn Meranchik has recently started making and selling shirts. Camryn originally made many things like stickers and shirts just for fun because she enjoyed it. She began to get really good at making shirts and stickers and has made a lot of different styles. After a lot of practice and perfecting her skills she realized that she can start a small business and sell what she creates. She now makes and sells Gator themed shirts, stickers and jewelry for people to wear on game days. Watching Camryn create a small business from what use to be her hobby was very inspiring to me. She has taught me how important it is to do something you love and to always work hard. 

I have many goals in life and one of them is to start a business selling clothes. After watching my friend Camryn start her small business I realized that this is possible. This was why I chose to take ent3003. I am excited to learn more information and skills it takes to become an entrepreneur. 


3 comments:

  1. Great job with this post. That story is really cool. Watching someone you are close to pursue something they love, can be a great inspiration to do what you love. It sounds like your friend's business has really inspired you and pushed you toward pursuing your entrepreneurship goals. Good luck as you pursue those goals! If you keep the entrepreneurship mindset, I'm sure you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Lexington. This is a very interesting story! As someone who intends to make a small business out of graphic designs, its especially inspiring to me. Hopefully you can turn to Camryn for some insider tips on how to successfully market and build your business, since the two of you share a type of business idea. Best of luck in that entrepreneurship journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lexington, great job with this post! I thought this story was very interesting and relatable. I have several friends who do the same things your friend does, and they have taught me the same thing as well. Overall, I think this you did a good job. This post was well written and kept me interested all the way through. Can’t wait to read your next posts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete