Thursday, October 3, 2019

11A - Idea Napkin No.1

11A - Idea Napkin No.1

You: My name is Lexington Olsen, I am a sophomore at the University of Florida and my major is marketing. I am still unsure about about the career path I want to pursue. I work well with others, I am creative and I am am comfortable taking on leadership positions. I want to pursue a group of people who are active protestors and are willing to constantly urge and write to legislation to pass gun laws.


What are you offering to customers?: I am offering an opportunity to citizens of the United States to share their opinions and beliefs with legislation in hopes of enacting changes in gun laws.


Who are you offering it to?: I am offering this to all citizens of America.


Why do they care?: Citizens will care because gun violence is a rising epidemic in the United States and it is an issue that we must urgently act upon.


What are your core competencies?: I want to be able to make a change and enact a movement to create gun laws.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lexington! I enjoyed reading your napkin idea. I believe this is a major issue as well and that there needs to be gun laws in order to protect the citizens of America. I believe this is something that also has to happen as soon as possible. It is helpful that you are comfortable taking on leadership position that way you can help make a change. Overall you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lexington, great job with this post. You made clear who you are and what your business idea offers to buyers. Laying this information out really helps to set up the idea and also figure out how you would market the business to the public. You gave great information that was very helpful. Great job with the assignment, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete