Friday, November 15, 2019

23A - Your Venture's Unfair Advantage

What Makes You So Special?

Resources: 


  • Desire for the safety of everyone
  • There are already so many people who support it
  • I already have a lot of knowledge about gun safety and gun violence
  • The connections I have
  • Everyone can agree that gun safety laws need to exist
  • People will be a part of my idea because they want themselves and others to feel and be safe
  • Schools will support my idea because it is important that children, teachers and the parents of those children know that school os a safe place for everyone
  •  My business will provide security to ensure that everyone involved in my business is always safe 
  •  The atmosphere will be welcoming
  •  my business will provide the feeling of safety and happiness
VRIN Resources:



  • I think that almost everyone has the desire of safety for others. Gun safety laws are necessary to allow everyone to know that themselves and others are safe. 
  • Since there are already so many people who support the idea of gun safety laws, it will make getting customers a lot easier and quicker.
  • Having knowledge for your business is necessary and will make the business better and more customers will be attracted to it.  
  • Having connections is so important and will make the process a lot faster.
  • Gun safety laws is something that needs to exist and since there are so many people that believe this and want the laws it will make my business idea to actually work.
  • Customers will be attracted to my business because they will agree with my ideas and hopes for protesting for gun safety laws to ensure the safety os everyone. 
  • School employees will be a huge part of the customers for my business because school needs to be a safe place for everyone. 
  • Supporting gun safety and protesting that gun violence should end will cause the people who want guns to get angry and this might cause violence but i will prevent violence from happening by always having security to protect everyone.
  • The atmosphere of my business will be very welcoming to everyone
  • My business will provide others with the feeling of safety and happiness.
       The top resource is the desire for the safety of everyone. This is so important because there are so many people who want to make sure that not only themselves but other people are feeling safe. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lexington, I think you did a great job explaining your ventures unfair advantage. I agree that the most important part is everyone’s safety and to make sure everyone feels comfortable with their surroundings. I think gun laws are necessary to make sure everyone feels safe as well. It is important that many people support it, which we know many do. Overall great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lexington, this looks great. I think someones first impression is one of the most important, and a way to send a better message is by having all of your information displayed in a nice, organized manner. Yours is very organized and I think meets all of the requirements of the assignment. Good job on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lexington. Great job with this post! You did a great job at explaining your unfair advantages and telling about the resources that you already have. The way you organized your post and explained everything was extremely helpful in understanding your points. You definitely already have some great resources at hand to get a start at this entrepreneurial endeavor. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete