Friday, November 15, 2019

25A - What's Next?

Existing Market 

I think I need to start by reaching out to other college students and start talking about our beliefs in gun safety and discuss how we believe we should begin to solve this growing epidemic.

Julia Cordover:
Julia said that she thinks this is a perfect way to begin and she said that she will join me and help me find people who want stricter gun safety laws.

Marie Lear:
Marie said that she thinks that I should reach out to anyone who want gun safety laws to be created because some college students may not be interested, but younger or older people might be.

Luke Gidus:
Luke gave me the idea to provide people with information of how bad gun violence has become and this will make people realize how necessary stricter gun safety laws are.

I think that it is important to reach out to more people then just those in college because there are so many people who want to feel safe and to end gun violence.

New Market

I want to propose a law that implements a gun buyback incentivizing Americans to return their guns in the hands of the government.

Jacqueline Hahn:
Jacquline agrees that this idea can also work and end gun violence in the United States.

Lexi Philips:
Lexi also agrees that this law idea is a good idea.

I think that this new market idea is also a good idea and can end gun violence.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lexington, I think you did a great job explaining what is next for your product. I agree that the existing market should be college students to realize that there needs to be gun laws to not only protect them but also the people around them. Also, I agree with all the people you interviewed with. It is important to find people who agree that there need to be laws. Overall you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lexington, good job with this post and describing what is next for the opportunity you decided to pursue. I like how you chose to set up this blog post. I also liked that you kept your interviews simple and to the point. Overall, I believe that you satisfied each requirement for this assignment. Good job and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lexington, good job on your post. I really like how this was laid out, as a conversation almost. I really like your new marker incentivisation technique and think that was really good to have come up with as a solution. I think that your language was clear and that you conveyed all of the points to satisfy this assignment. Overall, great job.

    ReplyDelete