Friday, November 22, 2019

28A - Your Exit Strategy

1) Identify the exit strategy you plan to make. Do you intend to sell your business in the next 5 years for a large return? Do you intend to stay with the business for several decades and retire? Do you intend to protect the venture as a family business, and pass it down to your children?

I do not plan on selling my business but I do want to expand my business and get as much people involved as possible. This would not be my full time job but it would be something that I can believe in and stand up for. 

2) Why have you selected this particular exit strategy?

I decided on this because this is not something I can make a career out of, but stand up for gun violence, fighting for out rights and continuing until America is safe from gun violence is something that i strongly believe in.

3) How do you think your exit strategy has influenced the other decisions you've made in your concept? For instance, has it influenced how you have identified an opportunity? Has it influenced your growth intentions or how you plan to acquire and use resources?

My exit strategy has not influenced anything about the decisions I made in my concept because I don't think I need to worry about what I will do in 5 years or when I retire. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lexington! Great job describing your exit strategy! I think throughout this class you have choose a great company and have worked very well with the concept. I have also decided not to sell my company because it is something that I also have believed in. This would be a great career for you and will definitely inspire many others! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lexington, great post. You did a great job with this post. I thought your choices were interesting and I appreciate the motive behind those choices. I also decided not to sell my business in order to help others. I agree with Jordyn’s comment. You definitely have the potential to inspire others. Throughout the semester you have had good ideas. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lexington, great job with this post! Your exit strategy was very interesting, and you did a great job explaining it. You definitely have a different "exit strategy" since, as you mentioned, you do not really have a business here, it is more of a cause that you are standing up for. It is still very helpful to make this "strategy" though so that you have an idea of how you want this venture to go. Great job!

    ReplyDelete