Friday, November 1, 2019

19 A - Napkin Idea 2

1. I am a student  at the University if Florida. I am a sophomore and my major is marketing. One day I hope to run the social media for a business. 

2. I hope to create a group of people who fight and protest fir gun safety. 

3. I am offering this to anyone who believes that gun violence needs to be stopped and that everyone needs to know more about gun safety.

4. My customers care because they want to feel safe and want others to feel safe. 

5. What sets me apart from everyone else is that I want everyone who want better gun safety laws to work together and fight for better laws. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lexington, good job with this post. You gave all of the necessary information and made it clear what your business is about. I would suggest giving some more information in each area to help everyone understand a little more about the details. This information will be very helpful in establishing your business. Good job and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexington, great job with your napkin idea. I believe this is a topic that is so important to people all over the country and that everyone can agree that they would want everyone including themselves to feel safe. If you keep fighting for better laws and safety regulations hopefully it will show others to stand up and one day we can see a change. Overall great job!

    ReplyDelete